Terms and Conditions for Archer Safety Signs And Panels Limited and its trading Divisions:-
Archer Safety Signs
Archer Trade Signs
Archer Street Furniture
One Stop Christmas Shop
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISE
We aim to provide the highest standard of customer service. In order to serve you as efficiently as possible, all orders placed with us are covered by the terms and conditions outlined below. If you have any queries about our order process, please contact us by telephone on 0845 555 22 88 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our sales team will be happy to assist you.
We utilise the very latest in customer-friendly shopping procedures, reinforced with a reliable and secure checkout system, provided by Roman Cart and Protx. You can be 100% confident that we have invested in the most secure transaction methods available in the UK today.
We are confident that you will enjoy your shopping experience with Archer Safety Signs. Our aim at all times is to provide you with the ultimate online shopping experience. We place the highest value on our customers' opinions; if you can suggest any improvements or enhancements that would help us in our quest to offer the best possible customer service, please email us at email@example.com.
All our products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our sales team on 0800 999 2959. We will deal with your queries promptly, and if necessary we will arrange for a replacement product to be dispatched to you without delay. Please be aware that you must notify us of any problems with your order or incorrectly supplied products within 3 WORKING Days of receipt of the goods, otherwise we will be unable to replace these goods.
Goods that have been delivered by courier should only be signed for ONLY IF THEY HAVE BEEN RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. Please note that your signature constitutes an acknowledgement that the goods have been received in good condition.
- If the package appears to be damaged in any way, or you are in any doubt, please write DAMAGED in the signature box.
- Please notify Archer Signs of any damaged goods immediately so that we can ensure that they are replaced as quickly as possible.
- Damage claims cannot be accepted any later than three days following the receipt of the goods.
- With reference to personalised products. Our Artwork studio will send your final approval prior to manufacture.
- Please note that all personalised products are non-refundable under any circumstances as they are manufactured to order
- Your goods will be delivered by courier and a signature will be required. The goods are insured during transit, providing we are notified within 3 working days there is a problem. If the package appears to be damaged in any way, or you are in any doubt at all, please write DAMAGED in the signature box. Damage claims cannot be accepted any later than three working days following receipt of the goods.
In the unlikely event that you experience any delays with the delivery of your order please email email@example.com or call 0800 999 2959. Please quote your order reference number.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We conduct our online business according to the industry's highest standards.
We collect information about you for two reasons: first, to enable us to process your order, and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will never pass your details on to any third party without your express permission. We will give you the opportunity to decline any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your credit or debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You are free to check the information we hold about your transactions at any time by emailing our customer service team. If you discover any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our stringent internal security policy, the Data Protection Act 1998, and the highest industry standards. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. This can include using "cookies" which would be stored on your browser. Your web browser can be modified to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions or comments about privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All goods and services contained in our brochure and on our website are sold subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All goods and materials are purchased and manufactured to order and cannot be replaced due to incorrect ordering. If you have any queries, please contact our customer service team before placing your order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by our Nottingham office. Our catalogue and website prices are effective from January 1st 2009. Archer Signs and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse an order.
- All prices listed exclude carriage, packing and VAT at the current rate on the date of invoice. Carriage and packing rates are shown in our brochure and on our website, but we reserve the right to amend these rates at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in the brochure or on the website, all catalogue prices listed are per single item.
- All faulty goods will be replaced at our expense. Claims for goods that are damaged on arrival must be made within three working days of receipt. After three days, goods will be deemed to have been received in good condition. Please note that a signed delivery form constitutes an agreement that the goods have been received in satisfactory condition. If good arrive damaged, this must be noted at the time of signing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Prices may be subject to change due to fluctuations in material and labour prices or foreign exchange rates. Archer Signs reserve the right to increase their brochure prices as necessary and without prior warning.
- Prices quoted for custom-made materials will be valid for a period of thirty days from issuance of a written quote. After that time, the quoted price may be subject to change.
- Cancellation of a custom order may incur charges to compensate for any work already carried out. Archer Signs must receive a completed purchase order from the customer before any artwork relating to a custom order is produced.
- Archer Signs is not liable for increases in cost brought about by amendments made to an order, including changes to delivery dates, increases in quantity , alterations to a given specification, or delays brought about by incomplete or inaccurate instructions or specifications that have been provided by the customer. The customer will be notified promptly of any increases in cost that arise from such circumstances, and may either accept the new price or cancel the order.
- Delivery costs and procedures are set out on our website and in our brochure. Archer Signs will endeavour to deliver all goods and materials within the time frames outlined in our marketing material, but we cannot be held responsible for delays to delivery caused by circumstances outside our control.
- Failure to deliver on a given date does not constitute adequate cause for the cancellation of an order, and Archer Signs will not assume responsibility for any additional costs or damages incurred by the customer because of a delay to delivery.
- In the unlikely event that goods supplied which are not in accordance with the agreed specification, the goods will be replaced within a reasonable timescale or monies totally refunded. Archer Signs will not be responsible for any additional costs or damages incurred by the customer or their customers and associates arising from any non conformance of products or timescale issues arising from the replacement of those none conforming products. Archer Signs will not under any circumstances be responsible for any damages or loss of earnings.
- When an order is to be delivered in instalments, a delay to one or more instalment will not constitute grounds for cancellation of the rest.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, cheque with order, or pro forma via a credit account.
- All credit account applications are subject to approval and may be referred to a credit reference agency. We reserve the right to refuse to open a credit account. Credit account payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Late payment may incur interest charges on any outstanding balance without prejudice to any of Archer Signs’ rights. Credit is extended subject to status.
- The customer will be liable for any costs and expenses incurred by Archer Signs in attempting to recover any debt from the customer.
- For customers without a credit account, payment must be made in full before goods will be dispatched. Payment with order is required for new account holders.
- Invoice queries must be notified within fourteen days of receipt of the goods.
- Distributor orders will only be accepted from the approved distributor and not from any third party.
- A minimum order charge of £50.00 applies to all distributor accounts.
- Archer Signs make every effort to ensure that all signs and other products are in compliance with current UK or EU legislation or standards. These may be subject to change and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure that the products they purchase are appropriate for their designated use under current legislation or standards. Our customer service team will be happy to offer advice where necessary.
- Archer Signs may amend or correct any omissions or errors made in its brochure, on its website, in any marketing documents, quotations, or in any other information supplied by the company, at any time and without assuming any liability. All products and specifications contained in the Archer Signs brochure or on the company’s website may be altered, amended or withdrawn from sale without notice.
- Archer Signs reserves the right to update or amend its terms and conditions at any time.
- In the event of exchanged goods, there will be 20% re-stocking charge on all standard products.
- Signs made to order cannot be exchanged.
- All goods must be returned in unused condition.
- Please note that our product reference and web address will appear on all of our manufactured signs for quality purposes. Should you wish to have your own brand, or an unbranded product, please let us know in advance of manufacture, and we will do our very best to accommodate your requirements.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change the images and visuals on our site in line with our company policy, trends and legislation.
FLOOR GRAPHICS - IMPORTANT NOTE/DISCLAIMER
All of our products are supplied based upon technical information and reliable testing, but because of the large number of possible variations of floor surfaces, we recommend that you conduct your own testing to ensure that the internal or external floor graphic material is fit for your specific purpose, as we cannot be held responsible should the material prove to be unsuitable for your surface/environment. We will be happy to provide you with the technical specification and samples for testing, on request.
Archer Safety Signs manufacture and supply all the signs you need to comply with The Health and Safety (Signs and Signals) Regulations Act 1996. Archer's comprehensive range of safety signs are produced in accordance with current UK and EU legislation.
It is forbidden to reproduce any of the content of Archer Signs' marketing material, including brochure text, web content, and all images. No part of this publication may be reproduced, photocopied, transmitted, recorded or stored in any kind of retrieval system without the written permission of the copyright holder. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Archer Signs and Panels Limited
6 Daniels Way
Company number 02624750 registered in England
VAT Reg No: 580 9283 15